Old March 27th 12, 07:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default The Tube...

On Monday, 26 March 2012 17:09:56 UTC+1, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:

People DO use this touch-in-&-out procedure. But a FAR simpler way is

to buy a weekly zones 2-3 ticket. That will take you through zone 1 and
the gates will never know whence you came.

If you touched in then the gates will know where and if the route to
where you touched out is "Via Zone 1" something could be done, either
then or if your Oyster record showed you doing it often.

Only RCIs will know.

Big Brother (the Oyster system) is watching.

I should have made it clearer; I meant a weekly zones 2-3 PAPER ticket. Oyster cannot track them!