Old March 29th 12, 09:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Mr Benn[_2_] Mr Benn[_2_] is offline

Default cyclist accidents

wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:43:23 +0100
Robin9 wrote:
'martyn dawe[_2_ Wrote:
;129272']whenever I hear of cyclist killed in accidents, I remember the
last
time I saw a cyclist going the wrong way on a cycle lane using a
mobile phone, or going thro the yellow box at a junction against the
red lights(Hackney road/Shoreditch high St), on almost every occasion
when I get a bus into the city, I see some cyclist doing something
against the law( and common sense).

I drive a lot and I see cyclists with an apparent death wish every day.

Today at the Gants Hill roundabout one tried to incorporate me into
his suicide scheme but I refused to cooperate.

If you want to have a good rant against idiot cyclists then uk.rec.driving
is
the place to vent. xposted.

And uk.rec.cycling. It's full of cyclists who hate drivers.