Old March 29th 12, 01:41 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

In message , at 13:47:58 on
Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Graham Harrison
remarked:
Just opened my copy of the Western Gazette (our local weekly here in
Somerset) and found an advertisement from TfL warning about hotspot
stations during the Olympics. How widespread is such advertising?

Ah, the ambiguous hotspots. Virgin wifi, or crowded platforms?

Presumably the latter, and I expect we'll see a lot more of this over
the coming months. The plans, which involve considerable congestion at
various points, also rely on scaring way non-Olympic traffic.