Old March 29th 12, 06:54 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jim Chisholm Jim Chisholm is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

On 29/03/2012 14:47, d wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:41:31 +0100
Roland wrote:
Presumably the latter, and I expect we'll see a lot more of this over
the coming months. The plans, which involve considerable congestion at
various points, also rely on scaring way non-Olympic traffic.

Despite what the arrogant buffoons in Locog think most people arn't going to
take 2 weeks off during the olympics nor are they going to work from home or
cycle or walk to work instead of using the tube. So we're going to have
complete chaos on PT and on the roads thanks to the priority lanes. I can't
wait.

B2003

Actually many people take two weeks off at that time of the year. Rail
traffic drops so much on some lines that they remove some peak hour
restrictions.
It is called holidays...

Jim