Old March 30th 12, 10:07 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:40:44 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
So the whole of london is going to go away on holiday in the same 2 weeks
as the Olympics? Someone better tell the airports and ferry ports or there'll
be chaos!

Apparently a significant percentage of the population are leaving the
country during the Olympics so I suspect the airports and ferry ports
already know.

According to who? And what is a "significant percentage"? Unless its more
than about 20% which I highly doubt then it'll make sod all difference.

B2003