Old March 30th 12, 02:32 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

On 30/03/2012 11:07, d wrote:
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:40:44 +0100
Graeme wrote:
So the whole of london is going to go away on holiday in the same 2 weeks
as the Olympics? Someone better tell the airports and ferry ports or there'll
be chaos!

Apparently a significant percentage of the population are leaving the
country during the Olympics so I suspect the airports and ferry ports
already know.

According to who? And what is a "significant percentage"? Unless its more
than about 20% which I highly doubt then it'll make sod all difference.

The figures I saw were 20%, it wasn't clear whether that was absolute or
another 20% over and above those who would normally go abroad at that time.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail