Old March 30th 12, 04:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

In message , at 14:07:20 on Fri, 30 Mar
2012, d remarked:
Reports say that 21% "want to leave" and 12% will. That's seven million
people, which quite a big chunk.

Which reports?

Google is your friend.

You made the assertion, you back it up. Don't expect others to do it for you.

I don't want you to "back me up". The figures I quoted are easy to find,
if you can be bothered.

I can't. So I guess your insights will have to remain unappreciated.

I'm used to being unappreciated, but the facts remain!