Old March 30th 12, 04:33 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
mechanic mechanic is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:47:49 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

Despite what the arrogant buffoons in Locog think most people
arn't going to take 2 weeks off during the olympics nor are they
going to work from home or cycle or walk to work instead of using
the tube. So we're going to have complete chaos on PT and on the
roads thanks to the priority lanes. I can't wait.

Of course this is of no interest to most of the population living
outside the M25.