Old March 31st 12, 09:16 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

In message , at
09:58:40 on Sat, 31 Mar 2012, Arthur Figgis
remarked:
22% is an awful lot of people
(about 15 million) and needs to be taken seriously.

Depends what the questions were, and who was asked.

I agree, but the cite I gave (remember, there was a demand for an actual
cite) has a good indication. And it's easy to find the company who did
the research for ABTA.

I intend to be taking my private jet to my own tropical island, but
I'm having some slight problems with an intermediate stage in this plan.

And even so, "9% are looking to go on holiday somewhere in the UK free
from Olympics fever." That somewhere could include London, which
wouldn't really help the transport situation...

In this context the whole of London is tarred with "Olympic Fever",

In that case the numbers are clearly broken...

Or your understanding of what is meant by "Olympic fever" is broken. I
have an idea you are wrongly equating "fever" with "enthusiasm", rather
than "dread".