Old April 1st 12, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Golden Tours - why Shadwell & Cable Street?

I was up at Shadders and Limers for the first time in my life last week.
I am doing a self-imposed pilgrimage to the Queen Anne Churches.

St Ann's Limehouse was SHUT. Fairly good church, though.

St George-In-Ye-Merry-Old-East was open. Very good church! There is a wooden church inside the old Hawksmoor one.
Also, there is a flat in each corner drool.
Oddly, a muslim or perhaps secular nursery in the crypt.

END TRANSMISSION...