Old April 3rd 12, 08:14 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.rail.americas
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Cell phones, British dials

On Apr 2, 9:28*pm, D7666 wrote:

Not sure but I think Bomo line 4Reps had them for a while in the RB.

All 158s had them (it was a selling point of the "Alphaline" service,
but they were over a quid a minute so nobody bothered). I *think* as-
built Pendolinos and Voyagers did as well, but they were removed.
WCML Mk3s did as well. There was also a visible "car phone" style one
by the buffet of WCML Mk3s for staff use.

They used to run on Cellnet, I think.

Neil