Old April 3rd 12, 09:46 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Central line tail wagging HS2 dog?

"Jamie Thompson" wrote in message

Considering my advocacy of the CR1-Chiltern option, I'm also a
proponent of the CR3 idea of Euston-Waterloo, with the southern
branches being the obvious ones from Clapham Junction...

Assuming they haven't already been used for CR2/Chelney of course (as in the
L&SE RUS). CR3 might then have to connect to something else, such as SN
inner suburbans - but still via Clapham Jn.

Paul S