Old April 9th 12, 06:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default LT museum - can't pay with Oyster

On 08/04/2012 21:52, d wrote:
Took a relative to the LT museum in covent garden on the w/e. They looked
a bit bemused when I asked why couldn't I pay using my Oyster card. Given
TfL seem to want to promote Oyster as electronic cash wouldn't this be
a logical place to start? They could even have proper station gates at the
entrance to let oyster holders through so they don't have to queue and make
the gates part of the exhibits at the same time. An opportunity missed I
think.

At one point you certainly *could* pay for admission to the LT Museum
using Oyster...not that I ever made use of the facility, being a member
of the Friends. Seems to have stopped with the last big redisplay project.

Cheers,

Barry