Old February 25th 04, 01:52 PM posted to alt.sports.spurs,uk.transport.london
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Gillespie Road Tube Station

I'll be interested to see how they improve Holloway Road station to cope
with the amount of people on matchdays. It's a very old station. It's only 5
minutes from the new ground, so is a better option than either of the other
three within the area, although none of them are that far away. If only
Spurs had more than one option than Seven Sisters.

Apart from matchdays is there a more underused station than Arsenal anyway?
Whenever I use it or walk past it feels like a ghost station.

Billy Goatse wrote in message
m...
Now that the Woolwich Wanderers will definitely be moving, what chance
is there that Gillespie Road station will be restored to its correct
name by LU? Ashburton Grove will be linked in to Holloway Road
station.