Old April 12th 12, 01:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster penalties again

In article , d ()
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 06:51:30 -0500
wrote:
This card had't been used 8 times before last weekend. I saw journeys
from earlier than March last year.

Did you buy the card after that date? If so its probably a 2nd hand card
that hasn't been wiped. If not then perhaps a duplicate card id has got
into the system. If you see other unexpected journeys pop up on the card
then it'll be the latter.

No. My wife got it new. She just doesn't use it much. We don't live in
London and don't go there often. It's in a Mastercard sponsored holder. When
were they current?

--
Colin Rosenstiel