Old April 12th 12, 03:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster penalties again

In message , at 15:49:50 on Thu, 12 Apr
2012, Roland Perry remarked:
£6.50 was the Adult peak entry charge for both the TfL and NR tariff.

£4.40 was the Adult off peak entry charge for the NR tariff. The TfL
tariff charge was £4.30.

Is there a document which has these numbers in, and explains why (for
example) the £4.30 charge isn't £4.50 (the Z1-6 fare)?

Cancel that...

In the document I found earlier it says (para 1.8)

"As a result of these changes, the PAYG peak 1-6 Train-Tube fare
increases from £6.00 to £6.50 and the off-peak fare from £4.30
to £4.40. These two fares will continue to determine the peak
and off-peak entry and exit charges for all rail PAYG journeys."

What I still can't understand, though, is why none of these figures
appear in the table on page 11 (which claims to have all the peak and
off-peak, TfL, National Rail and through services).

http://www.london.gov.uk/sites/defau...ary%202011%20f
ares%20revision%20PDF.pdf