Old April 12th 12, 04:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster penalties again

In message , at 16:28:06 on
Thu, 12 Apr 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:
In the document I found earlier it says (para 1.8)

"As a result of these changes, the PAYG peak 1-6 Train-Tube fare
increases from £6.00 to £6.50 and the off-peak fare from £4.30
to £4.40. These two fares will continue to determine the peak
and off-peak entry and exit charges for all rail PAYG journeys."

What I still can't understand, though, is why none of these figures
appear in the table on page 11 (which claims to have all the peak and
off-peak, TfL, National Rail and through services).

http://www.london.gov.uk/sites/defau...ary%202011%20f
ares%20revision%20PDF.pdf

the Mayor's Decision document never includes all the permutations of
fares and charges. It only includes the main fares or prices which
most of the public need.

Not sure why that would be a problem for you to comprehend.

I'd expect the "penalties" to be the same as one of the actual fares.
They seem to be 10p-50p different.