Old April 12th 12, 04:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Oyster penalties again

On 12/04/2012 00:01, wrote:

Looking at the journey history I can't for the life of me make out how the
negative balance occurred. It shows two entries for 30th March, King's Cross
St Pancras and Westminster, with a charge of £4.40 for the first and £6.50
for the second. Her journeys were KXSP to Westminster and back again.

Depending on how long she spent at Westminster, it's possible it was
treated as a single journey but fell foul of the maximum time limit for
a Zone 1 journey (i.e. 90 minutes).

Cheers,

Barry