Old April 12th 12, 09:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster penalties again

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at 16:03:25
on Thu, 12 Apr 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:

I am not going to share old documents.

That's not very open and transparent (something that Oyster needs to
"up its game" on, frankly). How is someone like Colin supposed to
work out what's happened to him?

What's today's equivalent of the £4.40/£6.50, and where would we find
it in the current document?

(I had a skim through and was bamboozled by the sheer number of
different fares).

If have looked at current detailed online journey history for my own card.
Choosing the "Show all charging detail" option I see that the initial touch
in charge on all my recent journeys was £3.05. I guess that is the
railcard-discounted equivalent of £4.60 off peak.

I have a feeling from past discussion here that the no touch out peak fare
without a railcard is £7.

That would cover the £4.40 and £6.50 equivalents.

--
Colin Rosenstiel