Old April 13th 12, 01:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Another Oyster snag: you must check your history at least every 2 weeks

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at 11:06:01 on Fri, 13 Apr
2012, Mizter T remarked:
The other thing to note is that the print out from a ticket office only
shows the day and month, *not* the year - so this journey didn't
necessarily happen in November 2011.

Maybe we can tell from the other entries whether it was Nov 2010,
they should be in chronological order. Also, what was the fare
charged, they tend to go up relentlessly year after year.

Journey history from a ticket machine shows the day of the week but not the
year. The day of the week made it clear which year my wife's 30 March
entries came from. So not hard to work out the year.

--
Colin Rosenstiel