Old April 13th 12, 02:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Circle restored

In article , d ()
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:13:41 -0500
wrote:
I'm surprised anyones bothers with the circle line TBH. On the rare
occasions I need to go to the western end of it I'll just use the
central or bakerloo and walk. It simply isn't worth the hassle using
the Circle anymore, its a total failure as a line.

If you have luggage and walking issues and want to get from King's Cross
to Putney it's still the best option. If you have a non-folding bike with
you it's the only option.

The circle line goes to putney now? No wonder its been having problems.

Seriously , if you have a bike why not just ride it and save yourself
some money? Otherwise why bring it?

What's the f***ing point? Wait till you have a suspect stress fracture in
your foot and heavy luggage, as my daughter did, with granddaughter in tow.

--
Colin Rosenstiel