Old April 13th 12, 05:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Another Oyster snag: you must check your history at least every2 weeks

On 13/04/2012 10:44, Paul Corfield wrote:
A question - did you hand over your card at the ticket office for them
to provide a printout? The print out should reflect what is on the
*card* and not what may or may not be in the central system.

Yes, I thought I'd made that clear, but do so now.

Do you ever use the 405 bus?

Sorry, my mistake the digits weren't very clear, it was the 507 bus.
Yes, I have used it once or twice maybe once in the last 12 months. But
I'm sure I wasn't in London on that date. And I never swipe my Oyster
card on a bus.

There is one other oddity in the printout on my card: a couple of tube
journeys that I took in December don't seem to be there, but the
November bus trip and a couple of top-ups that I made in December are
there. I wonder if there's some data corruption on the card, so the
whole printout is completely unreliable?

--
Clive Page