Old April 13th 12, 07:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Another Oyster snag: you must check your history at least every

In article , (Clive Page)
wrote:

On 13/04/2012 14:06,
wrote:
Journey history from a ticket machine shows the day of the week but not
the year. The day of the week made it clear which year my wife's 30
March entries came from. So not hard to work out the year.

Well this one doesn't show day of the week. As far as I can
reproduce it, the first entry on the printout is:
13/11 11:59 Bus Boarding Route 507 £0.80

Are you referring to the printout or what shows on screen?

The fare is, I think, the one applying in 2011 as I have a National
Railcard discount loaded on to my Oyster Card.

There are no railcard discounts on /bus/ fares!

Further on I have another one that puzzles me, this says
29/12 14:54 Rejected Entry (Code 21) Covent Garden £0.00

I wasn't in London then either, and have no idea how you get a
"Rejected Entry". Fortunately that didn't result in a charge. I'm
coming to the view that there must be some data corruption going on.
I can't check these old entries online, of course, as that only
allows you to ask for the last 8 weeks, and only one week at a time.

If you use the custom selection feature you can get more than one week at a
time online.

--
Colin Rosenstiel