Old April 13th 12, 08:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Another Oyster snag: you must check your history at least every

On 13/04/2012 20:39, wrote:
There are no railcard discounts on /bus/ fares!

Aren't there - since I haven't had to pay for bus fares for the last few
years, I simply didn't know. In that case the fare of 80p looks very
much below current levels.

If you use the custom selection feature you can get more than one week at a
time online.

Yes, I see that now. It still doesn't get back as far as the printout I
got at the end of March from a ticket office.

My guess is that both these odd entries must date back a few years, and
somehow have got stuck on my Oyster Card record. If so that's really
confusing.

Even so, TfL have stated that one must claim for refunds within 14 days,
so it does seem to be important to check one's Oyster card at least
every two weeks to make sure there is nothing unexpected there. It
hasn't altered my preference for using paper tickets whenever possible.

--
Clive Page