Old April 16th 12, 06:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Circle restored

In article ,
(redcat) wrote:

On 4/13/2012 6:33 AM,
d wrote:

I'm surprised anyones bothers with the circle line TBH. On the rare
occasions I need to go to the western end of it I'll just use the
central or bakerloo and walk. It simply isn't worth the hassle using the
Circle anymore, its a total failure as a line.

I lived in London through much of the 'seventies and anytime I needed
to go somewhere where the Circle or the District appeared to be the
obvious choices my heart sank.

Both lines remain the pits.

Why?

I was brought up in London nd have visited regularly since I left over 40
years ago. I have never found the Circle as bad as people claim it is and
the District gets me where I need to go every time.

--
Colin Rosenstiel