Old April 17th 12, 02:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Neville Robert Neville is offline

Default Circle restored

redcat wrote:

The way I see it (and I can't cut and paste the detail, so I've supplied
the long link) is go to Edgeware Rd and take either H&C OR Circle toward
King'sX (which means stay on the Circle).

If you take DISTRICT line from Bayswater you would have to change for
the Circle or H&C at Edgeware. Here's the link:

Unfortunately your link is session specific and timed out. Here's a screenshot
of the same journey.

http://www.tablazonvalley.com/details.jpg

I think you are misinterpreting the route. If you could stay on the Circle line,
there would be no point in showing the connection at Edgeware.