Old April 17th 12, 08:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Circle restored

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:13:24 -0400
redcat wrote:
I think a bunch of us are just fascinated by the Underground, giving the
trains and lines a personality, and we have expectations of them. To
most other people the Underground is just transportation.

The underground is interesting from a technical point of view but when
you have to use it on a daily basis its a PITA. I could take the tube
to work here in west london but its less stress and quicker to brave the
north circular in the car.

B2003