Old April 17th 12, 01:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
redcat redcat is offline

Default Circle restored

On 4/16/2012 10:59 PM, Robert Neville wrote:
wrote:

The way I see it (and I can't cut and paste the detail, so I've supplied
the long link) is go to Edgeware Rd and take either H&C OR Circle toward
King'sX (which means stay on the Circle).

If you take DISTRICT line from Bayswater you would have to change for
the Circle or H&C at Edgeware. Here's the link:

Unfortunately your link is session specific and timed out. Here's a screenshot
of the same journey.

http://www.tablazonvalley.com/details.jpg

I think you are misinterpreting the route. If you could stay on the Circle line,
there would be no point in showing the connection at Edgeware.

They give you the choice of circle or district at bayswater. If you took
district then you have to change at edgeware. If you took circle, you
can stay on the train to get to great portland.

Suppose you get to bayswater and the white board says no circle. then
you have to take district and follow the change at edgeware instructions.

This is how I believe it works.