Old April 17th 12, 11:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Circle restored

In article ,
(redcat) wrote:

On 4/16/2012 10:59 PM, Robert Neville wrote:
wrote:

The way I see it (and I can't cut and paste the detail, so I've
supplied the long link) is go to Edgeware Rd and take either H&C OR
Circle toward King'sX (which means stay on the Circle).

If you take DISTRICT line from Bayswater you would have to change for
the Circle or H&C at Edgeware. Here's the link:

Unfortunately your link is session specific and timed out. Here's a
screenshot of the same journey.

http://www.tablazonvalley.com/details.jpg

I think you are misinterpreting the route. If you could stay on the
Circle line, there would be no point in showing the connection at
Edgeware.

They give you the choice of circle or district at bayswater. If you
took district then you have to change at edgeware. If you took
circle, you can stay on the train to get to great portland.

Suppose you get to bayswater and the white board says no circle. then
you have to take district and follow the change at edgeware
instructions.

This is how I believe it works.

That is not how it works! Both District AND Circle trains from Bayswater
terminate at Edgware Road. If you want to reach Great Portland Street you
have to cross to platform 1 at Edgware Road and take a Circle or Hammersmith
and City train that comes from Hammersmith.

--
Colin Rosenstiel