Old April 20th 12, 05:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Addison Lee tells drivers to drive in bus lanes

On 19/04/2012 17:12, Robin9 wrote:
Arthur Figgis;129960 Wrote:

Or perhaps we could try to make provision based on actual needs, rather

than just looking for opportunities to sneer at other people and tell
everyone how we "care" more than everyone else?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK

Good idea. You go first. What provision do you suggest?

Find out what if any provision is required by people with particular
needs (I've heard from people involved in this kind of thing that
"asking them" has traditionally been somewhat under-utilised as a way of
doing this), and then make the similar provision for everyone with
similar needs - but not those without the particular needs but who just
have to meet some arbitrary and unrelated category (unless it makes
sense to provide the facility for everyone, of course, in which case
just do so).

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK