Old April 22nd 12, 10:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil[_6_] Phil[_6_] is offline

Default Can Birmingham bus pass be used in London?

"tim...." writes:

"Mizter T" wrote in message

On Apr 21, 6:20 pm, "tim...." wrote:

wrote in message
[snip]
Indeed, as long as you mean an Old Person's Bus Pass.

Aren't "disabled" bus passes similarly nationally valid (never having had
any interface with them, I have no idea).

Yes. (Where "national" = England.)

Oops, I forgot that bit :-(

How does that work for cross border services?

I often see a bus in Shrewsbury with Llandiloes - Newtown - Welshpool -
Shrewsbury on it. Am guessing it is a shopping link for rural Mid Wales
into a large town, is it free as far as the border and then pay the fare
from there?

Phil