Old February 26th 04, 03:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Just me and the world Just me and the world is offline

Default Train-numbers on the LU

The Bakerloo Line numbers start with 201 and complete with 254, although
they can be extended if required.

Stonebridge Park Depot prepares 16 trains for service each night, 13 of
these 201-213 go into service from Stonebridge Park itself, whilst 252, 253
and 254 are prepped at Stonebridge and are then returned to Elephant and
Castle from where they will enter service in the morning

Bakerloo BadBoy

"Lars Elmvang" wrote in message
Hi all

I am trying to find out which numbers go where.
So far I have this list, based on some lines:

Bakerloo: Possibly 2xx but not sure
Central: Don't know
Circle: 201-214?
District: 0xx (D-stock-trains) but what about the Wimbledon-Edgware Road
services?
East London: 171-176
Hammersmith & City: Don't know (unless it is 2xx above 214)
Jubilee: 3xx
Metropolitan: 4xx
Northern: 0xx
Piccadilly: 3xx
Victoria: 2xx
Waterloo & City: 201-204
Specials and engineering trains 7xx

How far "off-track" am I?
And can anyone expand the list?
For instance with service-specific numbers (ie. Olympia for District,
Uxbrigde/Ruislip/Rayners Lane for Piccadilly, Mill Hill East/High
Barnet/Edgware/City/Charing Cross for Northern and so on and so
forth...)

Thanks in advance!
--
Lars Elmvang

--------

My mailadress is found by only writing the over-exposed domainname once