Old April 26th 12, 08:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default TfL vs Addison Lee

" wrote:

I don't find the taxis to be a problem so much as cyclists, who can
really slow things down. I have also seen some cyclists get very nasty
towards bus drivers without any provocation.

Cycles are a poor companion to buses in bus lanes. They are only really
there for safety reasons, IMO. They could be removed by looking to build
more Dutch style segregated cycle facilities, or by moving bus lanes to the
centre of the road with stops at traffic lights, as isn't at all unknown in
Germany and the Netherlands. There isn't always space for this, sadly, but
often there is.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.