Old April 28th 12, 09:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default Can Birmingham bus pass be used in London?

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 17:39:23 on Sun, 22 Apr
2012, Clive Page remarked:
If you mean "Twirly" pass, then yes. Other sorts, no.

But I think the nickname is misapplied for the bus isn't it - I have an
idea that on London buses they are valid at all times, not just after
09:30?

The validity of the passes, in London, has changed. When introduced they
could not be used "too early", hence the name was coined.

And I can most certainly remember them doing it

(PITA they were!)

tim