Old April 28th 12, 03:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

On 28/04/2012 13:44, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:47:58 +0100, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:

Just opened my copy of the Western Gazette (our local weekly here in
Somerset) and found an advertisement from TfL warning about hotspot stations
during the Olympics. How widespread is such advertising?

On the M27 Motorway yesterday the information signs were displaying a
message advising people to plan their journeys to the Olympics.
My Forays on said Motorway have fortunately declined from 3 times
daily to about once every 3 months so I don't know how long this has
been happening.

I first noticed them last week.

--
Graeme Wall