Old April 30th 12, 02:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default TfL games advertising outside London

In message , at 13:49:50 on Mon, 30
Apr 2012, Peter Campbell Smith remarked:
Must be very new because I went up to Sheffield and back last week, and
the signs were about the spray.

I drove from Perthshire to London through the spray last week and more or
less all the way down the VM signs were telling me to plan my trip to the
Olympics.

As my "last week" (above) was "the week before last" now, I think we've
pretty well nailed down when these signs started appearing.