Old May 10th 12, 05:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default How far does my staff Oyster take me?

On 10/05/2012 12:56, Paul Corfield wrote:

My understanding is that bus operator and bus operator nominee passes
are not valid on any National Rail service. The sole exception is
London Overground which counts as a TfL service. (source - TfL staff
guide to Fares and Ticketing Jan 2012 edition).

Correct. Bus Operator and Bus Operator Nominee passes are *only* valid
on LU, the DLR, London Buses, Tramlink and London Overground. They have
no validity on any other NR service, even on "interavailable" routes.

Cheers,

Barry