Old May 10th 12, 09:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default How far does my staff Oyster take me?

On 10/05/2012 12:56, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 10 May 2012 08:32:46 +0100, Caz1000
wrote:

Hi there! I have a bus nominee pass for tfl, I live in Grays Essex and
travel in to Kings Cross via Fenchurch Street. At one time I only used
to pay from Grays to Barking and my Oyster used to work at Fenchurch
Street for the rest of the journey as the underground rails ran parallel
to the C2C ones. I understand that is now not the case. I assume I
will now have to pay to Barking and take the underground into Kings
Cross to take advantage of the free tariff, is that correct? I would be
very grateful if someone could give me some advice as my season ticket
is up for renewal soon!

My understanding is that bus operator and bus operator nominee passes
are not valid on any National Rail service. The sole exception is
London Overground which counts as a TfL service. (source - TfL staff
guide to Fares and Ticketing Jan 2012 edition).

So, nominee Oysters could not be used between Liverpool Street and
Tottenham Hale on Anglia?