Old May 14th 12, 09:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default How far does my staff Oyster take me?

On 14/05/2012 12:53, David Cantrell wrote:
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 01:27:45PM +0100, wrote:

I know a driver on one of the tube lines, and he tells me that employees
of TfL do not receive any sort of discounts when using NR -- not even
annual one-off tickets.

Are you sure about that? I know they used to, and my parents (my dad's
a BR pensioner) get cheap tube tickets. Perhaps this is just left over
from the days before BR was dismembered and sold off to the worst
bidder.

Just going on what I have been told. This person has worked on the Tube
for about eight years, so that could change things.