Old May 11th 12, 06:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Comment about public sculpture in the Evening Standard

Did you see this comment about recent public sculpture in the Evening Standard?
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/commen...-7728173.html?
"...With the Olympics, not only do we have Kapoor’s steel phallus, we have 12 further Olympic structures across Britain. Why not simply plant trees instead? Benches are cheap too. People also like water features and grass."

Where is the "the money should be spent on hospitals" bit? Did that fall off the linotype? LOROL.