Old May 15th 12, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Comment about public sculpture in the Evening Standard

On Thu, 10 May 2012 23:44:12 -0700 (PDT), Offramp
wrote:

Did you see this comment about recent public sculpture in the Evening Standard?
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/commen...-7728173.html?
"...With the Olympics, not only do we have Kapoor’s steel phallus, we have 12 further Olympic structures across Britain. Why not simply plant trees instead? Benches are cheap too. People also like water features and grass."

Maily Telegraph Matt cartoon of the twisty thing: "where are the metal
thieves when you need them?"

Where is the "the money should be spent on hospitals" bit? Did that fall off the linotype? LOROL.

Aircraft carriers without aircraft, shirly?
--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com