Old May 17th 12, 01:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Whitechapel Station

On 17/05/2012 08:10, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , "
writes
On 17/05/2012 01:06, Paul Corfield wrote:

I believe there are also plans to take out the bay platform at Mansion
House as part of the SSL resignalling project.

Are there many terminators at Mansion House? I think that there are not
many.

I didn't think so. I have seen a couple of booked services that way,
though it is rare.

Generally booked Towers running late. I don't think there are any trains
timetabled to reverse there.

I took a C stock there once being diverted from Edgware Road when they
had problems there.

I've seen one or two Mansion House terminators in the past year or so.