Old July 17th 03, 08:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Canal freight for T5?

In message , Dave Arquati
writes
I've just spotted the following article on the BBC News site (via
Infotransport). Is this traffic for T5 construction works? And if so,
how is it getting from West Drayton to the construction site? Come to
think of that, how is it getting to Denham in the first place?

I think I heard that each load is being subsided by guess who? Us deep
pocketed taxpayers. It was the only way to get them to go by canal.
--
CJG