Old May 20th 12, 05:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default I've been dealt the Queen of Diamonds

On 2012\05\20 17:23, eastender wrote:
Managed to get to an Underground station today to replace my faulty
Oyster card but arghhh... look what I've been given:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49435266@N05/7234402872

I should have asked for the one with Oliver Cromwell.

Maybe this one only works on the Jubilee line.

I think Victoria Coach Station should be renamed Elizabeth Coach
Station... is it after all in Elizabeth Street next to Elizabeth Bridge,
and not exactly adjacent to Victoria Station or Victoria Street.