Old February 26th 04, 06:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ruud Ruud is offline

Default Tube direction

"Paul Corfield" schreef in bericht
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:04:00 +0100, "Ruud"
wrote:

Hi everybody,
First of all, sorry for any errors in my English.
I'm from the Netherlands, and I have a question about the tube.

BOBBIT

Lots of good advice in other messages.

In London you have several aids to help you get about

BOBBIT
Enjoy your trip.
--
Paul C

Dear Paul (and others of course),

Thanks very much for your comprehensive answer.

Indeed, in all answers is usefull info.
I will read it several times, and will understand it a bit more, everytime.

I'm really looking forward to come to London.
It will be my first time there, and London is one (out of 2 places) which
I'm really interested in (the second is New York).

I really love the language, and with your info (all of you) I'm sure I will
find my way.
And last but not least, I love the way, you all give friendly answers.

Best regards and all the best to you.

Ruud, Delft, the Netherlands.

P.S. Wonderfull tagline Paul !!