Old May 22nd 12, 12:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] srfurley@googlemail.com is offline

Default East London Line closed this Sunday for resignalling work

On May 17, 8:50*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2012 17:48:06 +0100, "Paul Scott"

wrote:
"Basil Jet" wrote in message

How can that be necessary on a line that only opened two years ago?

I'd put my money on integrating and testing of the junction signalling for
the SLL connection.

I would agree - especially as the power to the third rail is due for
switch on soon so it makes sense to do the signalling integration now
to reduce the need for electrical isolations over a wider area in
future. *I wonder if the junction near Queens Rd Peckham is also
signalled in.
--
Paul C

What are the names of the new junctions for this line?