Old February 26th 04, 07:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
james007 james007 is offline

Default Tube strike threat grows

In article ,
(Just me and the world) wrote:

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of strike action, although
that would be an absolutely last resort. But if that were to happen,
then I
doubt very much that it would be just the occasional day her and there.
Personally I would expect a complete stoppage from all departments.
Sorry
to so despondent, but that's the way a lot of people are thinking right
now.

Why do they not do what they so in other countries: leave all the gates
open and allow anyone to use the tube without paying? THAT would both
stuff the management AND get the public on the side of the unions.

Instead, they hold the public to ransom too, which generally makes people
think that they're nothing more than whining lazy *******s with nothing
better to do.