Old May 23rd 12, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default East London Line closed this Sunday for resignalling work

"Paul Scott" wrote in message
wrote in message

What are the names of the new junctions for this line?

The Network Rail end of the re-opened spur is definitely Old Kent Rd Jn.

Can't confirm the other from a source document, as it isn't on NR
infrastructure - but it usually is referred to as Deptford Rd Jn, although
I don't see such a named road there nowadays?

Er... Ignore that, I've now found a note in Quail Vol 5 to it being the
future 'Silwood Junction'.

(I hadn't even thought it might be in there, as it was well into the future
when the book came out...)

Paul S