Old May 23rd 12, 08:13 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
77002 77002 is offline

Default BML2/Crossrail Western Extensions.

On May 23, 8:06*am, Neil Williams wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 May 2012 07:46:35 UTC+2, e27002 *wrote:
So it is no longer coming down as part of HS2? *That, and the link to
OOC and the GW line to Birmingham were the best parts of HS2. *I was
look forward to a decent looking station closer to Euston Road and
linked to Euston Square.

If it's a big ugly on the outside (which it is to a fair extent) why not just put a new facade on it? *It's an extremely practical station. *Don't wreck it.

A new facade would be good. That does not help the location.

Would you really rather have, say, a duplicate of the domestic shed at St P? *I hope not.

Credut me with some taste, please!