Old May 24th 12, 01:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On Thu, 24 May 2012 06:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
Stephen Furley wrote:
I take it you mean the Mark Duggan who was proved to be unarmed, and
who was killed by a shot from police scum who then lied about the
circumstances. They claimed that one of their men had been fired at

Oh boo hoo. Shouw I send his family flowers in that case? Its probably
more than any victims he would have used his gun on would have got.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan

"Unnamed police sources claimed via The Telegraph that Duggan was a "well
known gangster"[5] and a "major player and well known to the police in
Tottenham".[41] Duggan was a nephew of deceased Manchester gangland boss
Desmond Noonan"

Yeah , a model citizen.

by Mr Duggan, but a round found embedded in a police radio was proved
to have been fired from a police weapon. I take it that you would
have no objection to the police killing you and then lying about the
circumstances if they choose to do so?

If I was a known scum who had a habit of walking around with a loaded weapon
then I don't think I could whinge if I got shot.

They also lied about the man who died, though probably not as a direct
result of, being pushed over by them during a demonstration in which
he was not taking part in London.

That was an accident because the drunken bum refused to move on. You don't
expect someone to die from pushing them over.

The British police are lying, cheating, dishonest, corrupt scum, and I
wish people would open their eyes and see this for themselves.

Compared to the low life that infests the estates they're angels. Who know
doubt you think are poor misunderstood darlings who only need a hug and
a cup of tea to turn them around.

B2003